Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday, March 20, 2005: The Second Month's Visioning

Hi Folks!

On February 26th I was trying to meet the deadline for my semester final assignment for my Holos U Research Methods class. The paper I was writing described the grass roots community healing project I am hoping to carry out in Sri Lanka. I had to write a detailed methodology of the project as if I had already done it. I had to envision every little detail so that the reader could replicate the project exactly as I described it. While I was doing this work, I could feel Reiki energy flowing through me. I have no idea where exactly it was going, but I'll bet that about 30 women who lost their children in the tsunami felt better from the energy, since they are the project's target group. I'll never really know. It was just a feeling. I had not sent any reminders to people, so did not receive any responses from anyone. We do what we can, I guess.

The next Earth & Water Meditation will be on March 26th at 7:30 pm EST. Please join me in person or in spirit, if you will, and if you do, please add your comment to this blog, so that others can read. I am interested in hearing about your experiences with this meditation, if any.

Be the peace, joy and love you wish to see on our planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment