Sunday, April 19, 2009

November 25, 2006

I did not go to Sri Lanka as planned in 2005, because it was clear that the time was not right yet. So I continued to hold healing intentions with the healing circles each month for about 6 months.

In December 2006, my husband and I plan to go to Sri Lanka for a wedding in his family. Despite the fact that it was in the middle of my school semester, I decided to stay on through the end of February 2007 to work with kids who had lost parents in the tsunami. We will arrive in Sri Lanka on Christmas morning, the day before the 2nd anniversary of the tsunami.

I have no idea where I would even begin to look for the kids. I figure that I will have to work through an organization that serves them. So far had not been able to made any arrangements - not for lack of trying, but because I could not get anyone I contacted to respond to my inquiries. Even well-connected friends and relatives who knew people involved in tsunami-relief organizations, who volunteered to help me find an organization to work through have not delivered. So I am trusting that if I go with intention, I will find the kids with whom I am supposed to connect, and I will carry out the holistic self-help project that I am meant to do. I put out the intention: I am always at the right time at the right place doing the right things witht the right people, and am abundantly supported in fulfilling my life's purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment